Now that you have an idea of who you're trying to target lets drill into those groups and find that niche market you hope to appeal to. By pinpointing these specific groups you can create the most appealing campaign to tug on their heart stings. As with any type of marketing, the more you drill into your audience to identify them the better your campaign will be.
As you begin your creative process ask yourself a few questions:
- Who would like this design on their phone case or as a t-shirt?
- What kind of person are they?
- Where would I finding someone sporting a similarly designed product?
- What interests these people?
- What kind of groups would they be a part of in the interwebs?
This is how you'll begin to identify your target audience for your designs and be able to move forward.
Figure out who your audience is and where you can find them.