In the US, you are required by law to fill out a Form 1099 if you receive more than $600 in profits from FanMade. Here are some answers to common questions concerning the Form 1099:
1. When will I receive my Form 1099?
3. When don't I have to fill out a Form?
If you are participating with an LLC or donating to a 501c charity/organization, you will not have to fill out a Form 1099. If you're participating in a fundraiser for an organization, the charity to which you are donating will handle the tax implications once they receive the funds.
4. I'm an International Seller. Do I still have to fill out a Form 1099?
As an international seller, you must complete a W-8 BEN Form to be paid. Download a form here:
Once downloaded, please make sure you:
- Please verify the information, sign it and date it.
- Fill out any other information required.
- [Email] your form to us, or fax it to 1-650-362-2199. Email it to: email@example.com
Important: Make your subject line: "Fanmade W8"
Please contact Customer Support if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to request a Form 1099 or have any additional questions, please contact us.