You bet! Just find your case then choose Use Your Design and follow the on screen instructions or click here now! We do offer bulk discounts on printed cases with your own custom artwork for orders of 24 units or more. See our corporate page to get more information and/or to contact us to get a quote.
Our lawyers thought this would be good to say:
Coveroo supports the rights of individuals to freely express themselves. We do however also need to keep certain people happy. In order to ensure Coveroo is able to be enjoyed by everyone we do have a few restrictions. The following content is not permitted at Coveroo:
- No images that infringe on any intellectual property rights including, but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and rights of privacy/publicity
- No pornographic images
- No text or images that encourage or glorify drug use/abuse
- No excessive violence
- No content that can reasonably viewed as harassing, threatening, or otherwise harmful
- No hate speech
- No content that can reasonably be viewed as discriminatory based upon race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability
- No content that violates or encourages anyone else to violate any law
Any products that are deemed unacceptable by the rules above, or deemed offensive or in bad taste at the sole judgment of Coveroo will have their order(s) cancelled with or without notice.
What file format should I use for my custom artwork?
For standard orders placed on www.coveroo.com we currently support files up to 10MB in size of the following file types for uploads:
For custom bulk orders we can accept artwork in the following formats: