Provided you have completed all of the payment information in your Fanmade Profile, Zazzle will pay accrued earnings to in accordance with the following section.
Payments for royalties, referral fees, volume bonus and any other compensation owed to you (collectively hereinafter referred to as "Earnings") will be made within forty-five (45) days of the end of the month subject to the following:
• Zazzle maintains a statement of your Earnings. You may check your statement in the "MyAccount" section of your account.
• Zazzle will pay your Earnings in accordance with the selections you make in the "Payment Settings" page in "MyAccount" and Zazzle makes the following options available: 1. payment as soon as you have reached the Payment Thresholds (as defined below) set by Zazzle from time-to-time; or 2. have your Earnings held in your account until you choose to have your payment made (after reaching the Payment Threshold set by Zazzle); or 3. hold your Earnings in your account to apply toward a purchase on the Site.
• Zazzle, in its discretion, may change the methods of payment that are available, and certain methods of payment may not be available for all balances.
• With respect to referral fees, if Products that generated a referral fee are returned by the customer, we will deduct the corresponding referral fee from your next payment. If there is no subsequent payment, we may send you a bill for the fee, which bill must be paid upon receipt.
• Payments that are made using PayPal will be charged a $2.50 processing fee, if your Earnings are less than the Payment Threshold.
• Payment Thresholds mean $20 for payments using PayPal. The Payment Thresholds are subject to change at any time or from time- to-time, in our sole and absolute discretion. You will be notified of any change in the Payment Thresholds.
• You may request payment of your Earnings even if you have not met the Payment Thresholds, subject to payment of the following processing fees: $2.50 for any PayPal transaction under $20. Payment will be made within 45 days (collectively "Processing Fees").
• If Zazzle owes you any compensation as of June 30th each year, then Zazzle may send you payment of such accrued Earnings (generally on or about August 15th for the 12-month period ending June 30th) even if you have not reached the Payment Thresholds or have chosen to have your payment held. Such annual payments will be subject to the Processing Fees set forth above. If your Earnings are less than the applicable Processing Fee, you will not receive a payment.For questions regarding a payment contact firstname.lastname@example.org.