Designs and campaigns may be rejected when they are found to be in violation of FanMade policies. FanMade reserves the right to reject designs or campaigns for any reason and are not required to provide you with the specific reason for it's rejection.
Rules to Live By
Campaigns may be rejected due to:
- License infringement*
- Violation to rights of publicity
- Depiction of excessive violence
- Graphic nudity or pornography
- Images promoting the use of drugs
- Topics Fanmade deems extremist, hateful, or malicious
Just because your campaign was rejected doesn't mean you have to throw out all your hard work. You may be given the opportunity to make changes to your design or campaign and resubmit it for approval.
*For more information - http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html